Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Jul 2017
UX Strategist – Wealth Management – Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA renown global bank is looking for a high caliber UX designer to lead the bank’s Innovation and Digital strategy and work with regional partners to establish cutting edge banking solutions. This unique role will put you at the forefront of your career as you will be responsible for strategizing the user experience, develop and execute high profile digital projects, and partner cross-divisional regional teams to bring significant impact to the bank’s wealth management business and branding. This is a highly visible role with great career progression. Total remuneration package of up to $180,000!
Expires on 29 Jul 2017
- Drive design solutions based on business objectives, user research, customer experience, consistency and usuability.
- Implement an integrated digital user experience approach across digital channels.
- Create a robust UX strategy documentation including customer journey, application maps, wireframes, mental models.
- Collaborate with UI designers and create page-level information architecture, visual design, support and develop content taxonomy.
- Understand emerging trends, conduct workshops and design training curriculum for digital team on UX software, methology and best practices.
Posted ByLingual Tan Ling Ling (Reg No: R1660902)
- Track record in UX design in digital media with at least 6-7 years of experience in overall design and user strategy experience, preferably with global companies.
- Strong knowledge in user research and usability.
- Technologically-savvy, with a good design portfolio of work.
- Independent, with excellent professional communication skills.