Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Jul 2017
Associate Director, Wealth Management Compliance (AML)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Full Bank with a strong presence within the Wealth Management sector is currently looking for a proactive and motivated AML Expert in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to the Local Head of AML in Singapore, you will be responsible for for the full-fledged AML function, which includes Monitoring, Reviews, Testing, Training and drafting of local AML policies . In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$150,000.
Expires on 31 Jul 2017
- Providing strong leadership on end-to-end AML/KYC processes and provide advice to respective businesses for both new and existing accounts
- To review high risk accounts and transactions that are escalated by the team and make appropriate recommendation
- To review transactions in the past year for unusual activities or check for outstanding alerts in Compliance Monitoring tool before providing confirmation to Client Management
- Assist in organizing and providing regular face-to-face training on AML matters
- Perform controls testing in order to ensure respect of the rules that derive from relevant legislation, regulations and also the internal rules, according to the standards given by Head Office
- Assist in the drafting and maintenance of Compliance policies and procedures related to AML matters and in line with Group AML policies, procedures and practices
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 9088 email@example.com
- University graduate with minimum 8 years of Private Banking compliance experience
- Knowledgeable with local and international regulations related to wealth management services
- Experience in AML/KYC processes and documentation review of Private Wealth accounts
- Familiar with wealth management products and end to end processes
- Strong awareness in compliance, control and escalation processes
If you are a driven individual who is passionate about managing Compliance operations within a Private Banking setup, please apply with your updated CV now! Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email to Se Wei (R1110161) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.